This luxury villa is set in the beautiful Valdambra, just a few kilometers from Bucine and midway between Arezzo and Siena. Other than the villa, the property is made up of a pool house, an Infinity swimming pool and approximately 2.0 hectares of land. The villa (9 bedrooms) dates back to the 16th century and has been fully restored in 2014. The property is surrounded by green, but a short distance from important cities such as Siena, Arezzo and Florence.
The villa is 2 km from a center with services and enjoys excellent sun exposure. The property is in a privileged location since it is located between Arezzo and Florence, within easy reach of the Chianti and stunning villages and towns such as Castelnuovo Berardenga (15km), Rapolano Terme (18km), Lucignano (34km), Cortona (59km), Firenze (70km) and San Gimignano (72km).
The airports in Florence and Perugia can be reached in just one hour, while the airports of Rome are just two hours away by car.
DESCRIPTION OF THE BUILDINGS
The villa (698 sqm – 7,510 sqft, 8 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms) is laid over two floors and split into two five independent apartments as follows:
- Apartment N°1 (restored in 2015): living room, kitchen, bedroom, office space and bathroom;
- Apartment N°2 (restored between 2014-2015 and equipped with an elevator): living room, reception room, professional kitchen, dining room, old stables converted into an event room, two terraces (one of which enclosed by glass), two bedrooms, three bathrooms, walk-in wardrobe and laundry;
- Apartment N°3 (restored between 2014 and 2015): living room, kitchen, bedroom in the gallery with walk-in wardrobe and bathroom;
- Apartment N°4: living room, kitchen with exit onto the garden, three bedrooms, walk-in wardrobe and two bathrooms;
- Apartment N°5: living room, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom.
The pool house (46 sqm – 495 sqft), a former barn restored in 2014, ncludes a recreation area (with TV and playroom), a Turkish bath (Hammam) and a bathroom.
The housekeepers’ house (18 sqm – 194 sqft, 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom) is a cozy dependance made up of a living area with cooking corner, bedroom and bathrooms.
STATE AND FINISHES
The villa dates back to the 16th century and it was fully restored in 2014, by using high-quality materials and paying great attention to detail. This characteristic building features exposed stone walls, parquet and original terracotta flooring, ceilings with wooden beams and terracotta tiles. The house also features a very convenient elevator.
The property is surrounded by 20,000 square meters (4.9 acres) of land and has a parking area for three cars, terraces, a loggia, an outdoor oven and a BBQ.
The beautiful 18 × 6 m swimming pool, fully restored in 2014 together with the villa, is surrounded by a stone-paved solarium and offers a stunning view over the Valdambra.
USE AND POTENTIAL USES
The property includes the main villa, which is made up of multiple independent units, in addition to two guesthouses and therefore it can be used both as a private home and as tourist accommodation. It is the ideal solution for those who are looking for a luxury villa surrounded by green but within easy reach of important and renowned towns like Siena, Arezzo and Florence.