A very stylish monumental former notary house (1874), located in the immediate outskirts of Rotterdam, sheltered in the largely protected village view and accessible via the beautiful driveway where the bubbling fountain contributes to a rich and country-like atmosphere.
- Rotterdam and port area can be reached very quickly
- building is extremely spacious (about 750 m2 living pleasure)
- home office (current)
- salon at home (current)
- carefully cultivated and maintained
- beautiful and very spacious kitchen
- courtyard with swimming pool, whirlpool, etc.
- Central location with respect to
Rotterdam about 25 minutes by car
Botlek about 15 minutes by car
Hellevoetsluis about 15 minutes by car
Ouddorp (Zeeland Islands) about 30 minutes by car
Dordrecht about 35 minutes by car
- plot approx 4000 m2
- permit for building of approx. 300m2
- rental office and salon (possibly to current residents)
Quiet living environment, around mature vegetation for complete privacy. Very spacious terrace with various seating, charming conservatory.
The spacious building has many attractive rooms with as a central point the very spacious and high-quality living kitchen.
A first tour in the residential area of approximately 750 m2:
- Stately hall (beautifully equipped with marble)
- Front room 1 (oak wood floors)
- Back room
- Front room 2
- Dining room
- Basement spacious with old Dutch floor
- Residential kitchen, very generous in design and richly furnished with all imaginable kitchen appliances
- office 1
- office 2
- Reception (original 2nd entrance)
- Reception area
- 2 treatment rooms
- waiting room
- 6! Bedrooms (spacious to very spacious)
- room with 2nd bathroom as the current goal
- multi-purpose storage room (entirely above the salon)
The plot has:
- 3 inputs (remote controlled)
- car park (approx 280m2)
- 3 IJsselsteen built houses
- large pond at the front with large cast-iron fountain
- swimming pool, heated incl. waterjet
- rain shower (electric lockable)
- separate outdoor shower
- fully equipped with original Greek natural stone and contributes to the wonderful atmosphere
The house has been thoroughly renovated for a long time and is in excellent condition. The total surface area is approx. 4000 m2, with a permit for the construction of approximately 300 m2. The office and salon can be hired if desired, possibly to the current owners.
In short, the owners of this extremely stylish, charming and spacious mansion invite you to get a correct interpretation of the versatility that this house offers! Welcome!
All information, including but not limited to measurements, expressly has an indicative nature; no rights can be derived from it. Settlement due to incorrect measurement is expressly excluded. Offer is free of obligation, transfer in consultation.