Located in the enviable Courchevel 1850, Courchevel combines the best in skiing with unabashed glamour. With over 600 km of pistes and arguably the worlds largest Ski area in the form of The Three Valleys.
Courchevel resort is nestled deep in the heart of the 3 valleys, one of the largest in the world.
Courchevel is a holiday destination famous for its high quality hotels and restaurants, including a dozen Michelin star restaurants. Courchevel has some of the world's luxury Alpine properties. Located around two hours by car from Geneva and Lyon International Airport, Courchevel also offers the possibility of receiving helicopters and private jets on its Altiport.
This amazing property has 6 bedrooms all with en suite bathrooms; all but one bathroom has both a bath and a shower.
The chalet is laid out over 5 floors, with an internal lift:
• Level -1 : Pool , Jacuzzi, Steam room, Relaxation Area
• Level 0 : Garage, Ski room
• Level 1 : 3 double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
• Level 2 : 3 double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
• Level 3 : Gaggenau Kitchen / Dining room / Two reception areas with open fireplace
Photo Credit : Marc Berenguer
* Six En Suite Bedrooms
* 2 Reception Areas With Fireplace
* Steam Room
* Ski In-Ski Out
* Exclusive Location