Skerries is served by a regular commuter train to Dublin City Centre. The travel time to Connolly Station is approximately 30 minutes where there are links to the Luas and DART services. Skerries is also served by a number of bus routes with a regular service to the City. By car the M1 is accessed at Junction 4 near Swords which provides access to Dublin Airport, the M50, the Port Tunnel, the City and beyond.
*New release of 2 bed apartments and 3 bed duplex's coming Autumn 2021*
Barnageeragh Cove offers a rare opportunity to acquire a new home in a stunning seaside setting, enjoying spectacular views over the bay and located just minutes from Skerries town.
The homes at Barnageeragh Cove are constructed to a very high standard. These elegant contemporary properties are nestled amidst wonderful grounds that incorporate a blend of hard and soft landscaping, feature seating areas and meandering cobbled pathways providing residents with a soothing environment where the sea air and magnificent sea views provide a reassuring sense of place.
The homes at Barnageeragh Cove have been designed by Fitzgerald Kavanagh & Associates Architects and built by Winsac Ltd. With 'A' rated BER certificates, fitted kitchens, tiled and fitted bathrooms, in-built wardrobes and painted throughout, the homes at Barnageeragh Cove offer a generous specification as standard, allowing homeowners to move into their new properties quickly and begin the next chapter!
Features at Barnageeragh Cove include the following:
- Impressive well-designed 2 & 3 bedroom apartments & duplex
- Interior designs maximise space and ensure natural light is carried throughout each property
- High quality kitchens, each fitted with high quality integrated kitchen appliances
- Contemporary High Style wardrobes by 'Bedroom Elegance' as per show house.
- Bathrooms and ensuites with tiling
- Air to Water Heat Pump Central Heating System
- Each property comes with 1 parking spaces
- 10 year Guarantee Scheme
- BER 'A' Rating.
- Pendant light fittings and numerous sockets are fitted in each house in the living areas, hall and landings. Electrical specification as per show house.
- Each home is wired for intruder alarm.
Traveling from Dublin city centre join the M1, direction North. At Exit 4 follow the signs for Skerries-Rush-Lusk. By-pass Lusk and continue on the R127. Pass under the railway line and take the immediate left onto Dublin Road. Take the second left into Townparks and follow the road to Skerries Shopping Centre. Continuing straight, the entrance to Barnageeragh Cove is just beyond Skerries Shopping Centre.