Farm from the 19th century rebuilt and adapted in 1998, with an Rural tourism license, located 20 minutes from Aveiro, 30 from Costa Nova, 1 hour from Porto, 50 minutes from Coimbra and 2h30 from Lisbon. Sold with licenses and a respective trademark. Building constructed in 1873. On the ground floor there is an entrance hall, two offices, library with fireplace (deactivated), one full bathroom dating from the 19th century, billiard room, living room with balcony remodeled in the 1920s with applications of wood from S. Tomé and Principe, kitchen converted into living room. On the 1st Floor there are seven bedrooms, two full bathrooms and a living room. Tourism building on the ground floor and three bathrooms, gymnasium / multipurpose room, bar, dining room with fireplace, kitchen, pantry, concierge, mechanical room with central heating and laundry. On the 1st Floor there are 10 rooms with full bathrooms and balconies. The house has a fire alarm and alarm in the toilets. Outside, two swimming pools, one for children and another for adults, with a WC, two storage rooms, two lakes. Hertzian bore hole and upwelling water. It has additional construction capacity (extension) of 3,380 square meters. Located 900 meters away from the Vouga River, 12 minutes away from Águeda and 18 kilometers from Aveiro, with shops, amenities and public transport, with access to the train station. It is located 10 minutes away from the accesses to the A25 highway, with connection to the A1 highway, making it easy to reach Porto or other destinations.