La dolce vita, roughly fifteen minutes from Amsterdam! On a side branch of the river Amstel - called 'the Kromme Mijdrecht' - lies this incomparably beautiful, completely NEW built farmhouse with preservation of the Monumental elements. Swim or take your sloop to the nearby Vinkeveen lakes? It's all possible here.
Top interior architect Robert van Oosterom has created a dream house here. Have you already viewed the photos ...?
Fantastic and modern design inside and outside the windows are still in the old style and the building was rebuilt in 2010 according to the style of the original farmhouse from 1880 .. Also nice details such as cutting and cutting joints by National Champion Masonry and the original "first facing brick" from 1880 has been replaced.
Whoever enters here for the first time gets the surprise of his life. Because who could have guessed that there is a true design paradise behind this classical façade?
Impressive entrance and reception hall with huge high, tight fixed cupboard walls and beautiful staircase;
spacious living room with custom-made, sleek cupboard wall and luxury integrated gas fireplace;
rare beautiful and timeless Minotti kitchen with top appliances from Gaggenau;
practical laundry room with adjoining utility room;
two working annex bedrooms.
third and fourth bedroom of which the XXL master bedroom is a true ballroom!
master bedroom in Zen ambience including sleek, white bed frame with integrated mirror cabinets / dressing table element on either side;
you have bathrooms and you have wellness areas, the bathroom belonging to this master bedroom is a real 'wellness';
complete with glass wall sauna, round jacuzzi and separate steam cabin;
the other (fourth) bedroom is also spacious;
there too a beautiful bathroom and suite.
A large attic with a headroom of approx. 1.60 m runs along the entire length of the house.
During construction, an extensive lighting plan was integrated throughout the house with exclusive recessed and surface-mounted lighting from the top brand Modular Lighting. This allows the house to be fantastic illuminated.
The object is equipped with an extensive Domotica system with which, for example, the lighting (both inside and outside), heating and security can be centrally controlled via a touch screen. Prefer remote control via your Iphone or Ipad? That is no problem either.
In addition, all audio / video can be controlled centrally via an Opus Octopus - multi - room entertainment system.
The completely new built country house is very suitable as a space for a studio, office or au pair room. The current owner uses the country house partly as extra storage space.
There is also a second room, a lovely garden room of about 20 m² which is currently used as a playroom / family room for the children.
And then outside! The garden deserves praise. Plenty of peace, space and privacy and of course the river 'de Kromme Mijdrecht' - a branch of the Amstel - on the doorstep. The fact that De Ronde Venen is one of the most attractive municipalities in the Netherlands is shown once again here.
The plot is no less than approximately 5,750 m² in size and concerns private land.
ADDITIONAL PLUS POINTS
* jetty with swimming and sailing water in front of the door!
* unique rebuilt monumental farm under the demolition permit of Monumentenzorg
* cast floors throughout the house with underfloor heating
* office annex workspace can also be used as a bedroom
* alarm system
* recessed spots
* white cast floors provide a fresh spatial experience
* authentic semi-circular steel window frames give a nod to the past
* lighting plan throughout the house in the evening the most atmospheric house that you can imagine!
• driveway with gravel enough space for several cars
* neighboring neighbors and the Boeren Landwinkel (think of organic products ...) give the whole an idyllic rural experience.
* schools in the area as well as the Amstelplein shopping center on the other side of the water
* excellent connections (former N201 and now N196) or direction Vinkeveen A2 Zo to Amsterdam and Schiphol….