Elegant 17th century Palace, with 1840 square meters. It underwent major remodeling at the beginning of the 20th century, which gave it its current style. The style resembles that of a 18th century Baroque Palace with beautiful oil paintings on the walls and ceilings of all the rooms, the paintings have natural motifs. The chapel, the imposing Hall and the entrance staircase highlight the rich decorative elements present inside the Palace. There is a great variety of Portuguese tiles throughout the rooms and also in the beautiful romantic style garden, decorated with panels, figures and garden benches. The palace is in a reasonable state of conservation, requiring works to adapt to the intended use, be it housing or services.