Nestled in a beachfront residential area, and only a 15-minute drive from Gold Coast Airport, is this stunning home at Salt Village, Kingscliff, designed to reflect the elegance of the Hamptons.
With the gentle sounds of the waves and with ocean views from almost every room, this luxury four bedroom home is blessed with an elegant, contemporary design, stunning location, and an abundance of natural light and fresh sea breezes.
The dÃ©cor evokes feelings of the ocean and beach, with fresh natural colours throughout, intertwined with flashes of sea blue and green. In keeping with its sophisticated design and interiors, light wood adds to the impressive ambiance.
The exceptionally spacious elevated living and dining rooms span almost half an entire floor with one wing dedicated to the family living and the other to kitchen and dining. The stylish and modern kitchen, with state of the art Miele appliance and separate butler's pantry, looks across to the timber decks so you can enjoy breathtaking sunsets and ocean views whilst entertaining.
The master bedroom is perfectly positioned to maximise the beachfront view and ocean breezes. Bi-fold doors span the length of the master suite opening to a private deck with ocean views to complete perfection.
The ground level has two Cabana-style bedrooms overlooking the sparking pool and courtyard. Perfect as a teenage retreat or guest wing. In addition, the ground level gymnasium may be an office of fourth bedroom.
All enjoying is the enviable lifestyle of Salt Village and Spa Resort only a short stroll away. Access to boutique shops and cafes, 8km of beachfront, cycling and walking trails all on your doorstep.
- Wide spacious full length timber decks with panoramic ocean and reserve views
- Spacious lounge dining area with open plan kitchen and butlers pantry
- Rumpus â€“ Cinema room
- Large master bedroom suite overlooking the ocean
- 2 Cabana style guest bedrooms
- Gymnasium / fourth bedroom or office
- Timber flooring is mountain ash with a white blonde hue
- All windows and bi-fold doors are toughened glass with double glazing
- Remote controlled lighting system throughout
- Air-conditioning system with individual room temperature control
- Irrigation system through the linked grey water system
- 22,000 litre underground rainwater tank with feeds to laundry, swimming pool and garden