Timeless and extremely beautiful estate.
"OPEN HOUSE" Wednesday 3 April from 1600 to 18.00. You are very welcome at the Open House to view the property without obligation and without an appointment. Note: It is mandatory that you register in advance via Funda, our website or e-mail.
With such an estate, the trick is not to write in too many superlatives, you just have to experience it and see: words fall short!
You can expect a lot, because the owners have more than their taste and can use this exceptional estate as the end result. The sellers now offer the property with a plot of 5070m2 in total, but it is also possible to purchase the surrounding meadows with it (price n.t.b.).
A selection of the plus points:
1. home with a capacity of approximately 1400 m3
2. ground floor houses among other things;
o master bedroom
o luxury bathroom including a whirlpool, shower corner with various showers
o attractive living room
o bar area and mezzanine
o very complete and luxurious kitchen
3. multiple buildings
4. beautiful swimming pool area with, among other things, Pompean painting, starry skies, sauna, 2-person steam cabin and the like.
5. heating swimming pool by solar collectors and heat pump and ozone filter contributes to virtually disinfectant-free maintenance!
6. guest apartment with its own access, living / relaxation room, sleeping area, kitchenette, bathroom and toilet
7. beautiful patio garden
8. beautiful estate of 26,580 m2 in total
9. garage of approximately 115 m2
10. garden house of approx. 260 m2, including equipment for fully automatic spraying
As mentioned, a short intro that belongs to this special building. You should not tell this but see it and especially "feel it"!
In terms of location, the house and Heesch as a village offer:
- Den Bosch approx. 20 minutes
- Nijmegen approx. 25 minutes
- Nistel red about 2 minutes
- Eindhoven approx. 35 minutes
- Eindhoven Airport approx. 30 minutes
- Schools and shops approx. 5 min.
- Golfclub 'the Duke "at approx. 5 min.