Architecturally outstanding, this spectacular home on 8578sqm is an expression of pure style. Designed to provide a luxurious level of comfort, ultimate privacy and security, it enjoys a privileged position with access to Groot Constantia vineyards. A combination of light and space filter through the ceiling-high windows and double volume doors and enjoys formal and informal lounges, office, study, five luxurious en suite bedrooms and an Italian open plan kitchen, gym and luxurious outside entertainment room with dining area, billiard table, large open fireplace and fold back doors on three sides to the garden with extra length swimming pool. The benefits are too numerous to mention.
• Water feature outside impressive. Extra width custom made front door.
• Breezeway entrance hall with wide swivel door to wood deck and pathway to the outside poolroom.
• Extra large lounge with high pitched Cathedral ceiling, gas fireplace with marble lower ledge and French door to garden and pool.
• Open plan TV room, dining room and kitchen with high pitched Cathedral ceiling with gable skylights.
• TV room with glass French doors to garden and under roof verandah. Closed combustion fireplace.
• Dining room with the extended lobby.
• Open lobby with built-in cupboards, wine racks and steps up to computer/games room with built-in desk ledges and fold back doors to the under roof verandah with black tiled floor and skylight.
• Outside pool room/man's cave with high pitched Cathedral ceiling, dining area, billiard table, large open fireplace and built-in cupboards and fold back doors on 3 sides to garden and pool.
• Study incorporating a gym in the main bedroom wing.
• Office overlooking Groot Constantia vineyards.
• Italian open plan kitchen with skylight and high gloss lacquered built-in cupboards and Caesarstone worktops.
• Under counter Siemens electric oven.
• 5 plate gas hob with extractor fans.
• Central island.
• Interleading work kitchen with ceramic hob, double stainless steel sink.
• High gloss built-in cupboards with Caesarstone worktops.
• Stable door to the yard area.
• Large laundry room with door to 2nd study, garages and access to the guest suite (5th bedroom)
Bedrooms: 5 and Bathrooms: 5
• Wide curved passage in bedroom wing with skylights, several reading areas, work station and linen built-in cupboards.
• Main bedroom with high pitched cathedral ceiling, air conditioner and 2 dressing rooms – her's with mirror fronted built-in cupboards. Full en-suite with oval freestanding bath, shower, double vanity with mirror fronted upper cupboards, 2 heated towel rails and access to private pebble stone interior courtyard. A private study incorporating a gym with access to the garden.
• Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 with built-in cupboards and French doors to the garden. All with full bathrooms and floating vanities.
• Bedroom 5: Guest suite with own entrance. Solid Moroccan teak strip flooring, double vanity, cathedral ceiling, built-in cupboards and ships ladder to upper level above the en-suite with floating vanity and heated towel rail.
Garden/Exterior Buildings and Special Features:
• Auto entry gate with intercom.
• Gazebo in the garden at the forecourt. Gate with direct access into the Groot Constantia Estate with its beautiful vineyard walks to be enjoyed.
• Extra length heated swimming pool.
• 3 auto garages and storeroom.
• Staff suite.
• Borehole with water retaining tank connected to irrigation and with filtration system piped to the main house. Off the grid.
• Fountain feature near the front door.
• High pitched slate roof.
• Alarm system with outside sensors connected to ADT.