Live the good life, one full of pleasure and indulgence at 'Aurora' on Paddington's coveted Enoggera Terrace. Captivating Brisbane city views, priceless elevated real estate and a beautifully renovated double-storey Queenslander.
Returned to its former glory by esteemed architectural practice AAD Design, this 1890s residence is a splendid merger of traditional features and contemporary style.
Fresh interior and exterior paintwork in a Hamptons colour palette of whites and soft greys contrasts superbly with the richness of the original polished timber floors.
Entertain guests on the wide rear veranda or in the open-plan living and lounge area, as the bright lights of the city twinkle in the background. A nearby kitchen has a large servery window, Smeg appliances, stone benchtops, a five-burner gas stovetop, stainless steel rangehood and gorgeous timber cabinetry.
Three of the four bedrooms are located on the upper-level, including the master bedroom with access to the veranda and those unforgettable views, a walk-in wardrobe and an ensuite.
The lower-level lounge room with a wet bar is a fabulous extra entertaining space; and adjoining it is a guest bedroom, bathroom, office and storage room/wine cellar.
A&R Evergreen landscapers converted the sloping block into an award-winning outdoor area. There's a self-cleaning heated swimming pool with an infinity glass edge, vertical garden, custom-made fire bowl, bar ledge, and cantilevered arbour with a built-in barbecue and travertine bench seat with firewood storage.
It is a garden worthy of the recognition it's received, which includes winning the Design and Construct category in the Landscape Queensland Construction Excellence Awards 2016. Garaging for four vehicles is at the front of the property, where there's also a delightful gatehouse entrance and covered veranda.
'Aurora' is only 2km to Brisbane's CBD and a short walk to the popular Botanica Real Food, Plum Tucker cafÃ©, Clovely Estate City Cellar Door and the bustling Latrobe Terrace retail precinct.
Highly-regarded schools in the vicinity of Enoggera Terrace include St Finbarr's School, St Joseph's Catholic Primary School, Brisbane Grammar School and St Joseph's College.
- Extraordinary city views, renovated double-storey freshly painted Queenslander, prized site
- Award-winning landscaping, large self-cleaning heated pool with infinity edge, barbecue arbour, edible garden, fire bowl
- Wide entertaining verandas, open-plan living and dining, storage room/wine cellar, office
- Contemporary kitchen, Smeg appliances, stone benchtops, servery, five-burner gas stovetop
- Built-in wardrobes, chandeliers, VJ walls, timber floors, 3.1m ceilings, freestanding bath
- Electric gate, Bose surround-sound, smart-wiring, ducted air, zoned alarm, projector screen