Historical Château and vineyard estate with a total surface of approx. 35 ha of which approx. 23 ha of planted AOC Bordeaux and Côtes de Bordeaux red and white vines.
The estate includes woodland and fields of approx. 10 ha of which approx. 2 ha around the main house and winery. This fortified farmhouse dates back to the fifteenth century - the Chateau appears in books as a vineyard estate since 1720.
The residence, bordered by two towers, is organized as a farmhouse. In the center, the castle with a living space of about 650 m² is composed of 7 bedrooms and many very bright living areas. One wing is used for offices, a housekeeper’s home, a tasting room and a barrel store. The other wing is used as a home, a workshop and a winery.
The old elements of the house and the farmhouse are preserved and maintained.
Approx. 9 ha of white grape varieties and 14 ha of red grape varieties.
The purchase price does not include the stock. Details are available. If bought in the course of the year, there could also be the cultivation costs to be added in order to take over the coming harvest.
Located on the outskirts of a village with amenities. Less than 35 minutes from Bordeaux and its transport facilities.