Approximately 3,000 s.f. of total grandeur with ionic columns supporting graceful arches in the seemingly endless living space, which sprawls a full 42'. The dining area, warmed by a fireplace, stretches the space another 16'.�
There is a skylit solarium off the living room and an enclosed patio off the lower level.
The main living area incorporates:
- Entry hallway leading to dining area with wood burning fireplace
- Kitchen enclosed by pocket doors
- Living room with wall of book shelves and library ladder�
- Hardwood floors throughout living and dining areas�
- Solarium at back has raised platform with concrete flooring and mirrored wall�
- Individually controlled air conditioning�
The lower level master suite with 10-foot barrel vaulted ceilings and enclosed patio incorporates:
- Wide sitting room with high vaulted ceilings facing enclosed patio
- Two bathrooms, one en suite�
- Laundry area with washer/dryer (dryer is fluff-dry only)�
- Spacious home office
The mezzanine with nearly 9' ceilings above kitchen/dining area incorporates:�
- Large sleeping area�
- Third full bathroom�
- Spacious home office or sitting room
- Abundant closets and storage�
- Individually controlled air conditioning
Four gilded antique oversized mirrors are included in the sale and very large basement storage unit and bike storage are also included. 710 Broadway is a 10-unit building with a discreet and respectful co-op board.
Please note that for technical reasons, the property's location on the map is not exact. Please contact us for further details.
* Double Height Ceilings In Living Area* Expansive Triplex Floor Plan* Skylit Solarium* Enclosed Patio Off Lower Level* Private, Discreet Building* Abundant Storage* Storage And Bicyle Room Included* 4 Gilded Mirrors Included With Sale