Shandon Wood is an exclusive private development of just six new A-rated four bedroom houses set just off the prestigious Monkstown Road.
Shandon Wood is a mere 120 metres from Alma Road, one of South Dublin's finest roads. Monkstown Village has become one of the most sought after villages in South County Dublin and is home to popular eateries 8A Brasserie, Bresson, Avoca Salt Café, F.X Bukley and many more. A selection of well-known boutiques, grocery shops, cafes, wine bars, pubs and more ensure you have everything required close to home. Further, the much anticipated Blackrock Shopping Centre & Frascati Centre re-developments are approximately 1.5 km away.
Seapoint Dart station is only a 5 minute walk whilst Dublin Bus and the Air Coach are all excellent modes of transport options available.
Elk House Interiors have been appointed to oversee all design elements and together with Donode Building have ensured that luxurious and high quality fixtures and fittings have been adopted throughout.
Some features include:
- A- Rated
- Alternative kitchen island designs
- Bespoke Cabinetry
- Beautiful white Carrara quartz work surfaces
- High end appliance ranges from Siemens and Novy
- Kitchens designed by Keith Alexander Designs
- Under floor heating on ground and first floors
- Ultra-efficient air-sourced heat pump heating system
- Southerly rear landscaped gardens
- Landscaped courtyard
- Private parking for two vehicles
- High quality fixtures and fitting
Viewings: By appointment only.