Ideally located, 15 minutes from Geneva's international airport, close to international schools and a short walk from Lake Geneva, this characterful property was built in 1930 and completely renovated in 2008.
The property is set in magnificent, enclosed grounds of around 4,000 m2, planted with trees. Situated in the village of Founex, it benefits from quiet and secluded surroundings. Access is via large electric gates leading to a wide, paved courtyard. There is a bus stop nearby and Coppet train station is five minutes by bus.