A late-classical palace, built on a small hill in the middle of the park's establishment, built on
a rectangular plan with a gable roof. From the front, an impressive projection with stairs and
a column portico supporting the balcony. Avenue with a circular driveway leads to the palace.
The palace consists of
-one large kitchen with a utility room
-two large receptions rooms
-one music room
-one dining room
-large cellars and a small appartment in the basement with a bathroom.
-large attic under the roof
-park of +/- 8 hectares with two ponds and beautiful old trees
There is a large barn and the keepers' house with garage and small private garden on the
boundaries of the property.
History of the palace
Palace from the middle XIX century
From 1570, the village was owned by Komorski and Malechinski, from about 1750 Czapski,
and later until 1939 belonged to the family of Janta-PoÅ‚czyÅ„ski. The current palace was built in
the early 1870s by Nepomucen Janta-PoÅ‚czyÅ„ski. Later, however, he sold the whole property
to brother Adam. In 1896 Adam after the division of the property between the children (Leon
got High, Adam the Great Chamber, StanisÅ‚aw after the death of his parents was to receive the
Small Chamber) moved with his wife Helena from the court in Wysoka to the palace in MaÅ‚a
Komorze. After Adam's death in 1901, the palace was used by his wife Helena. Then the estate
was managed by her son StanisÅ‚aw Janta PoÅ‚czyÅ„ski who lives in PoznaÅ„ every day. In 1945,
the Palace was burned and rebuilt in 1971-1973. In 1998, Tomasz Janta PoÅ‚czyÅ„ski (son of
StanisÅ‚aw) and Artur Janta PoÅ‚czyÅ„ski (StanisÅ‚aw's grandson) bought the palace once with the
park from the Agricultural Agency of the Treasury. The Jant PoÅ‚czyÅ„ski family also had their own
possessions in Wysoka. Great Komorze and DÄ…brÃ³wka
Until today, descendants of former owners live in the Netherlands.
In MaÅ‚y Komorze in 1858, B. DembiÅ„ski was born (died in 1939), historian and professor at the
Description of the park
Landscape park from the 2nd half XIX century with the area 3.57 ha, with a rich tree stand,
including with three white willows, 490, 480 and 400 cm in circumference, common spruce of
the snake variety with a circumference of 330 cm, sycamore maple of the red variety with a
circumference of 87 cm, and Siberian caragana with a circumference of 63 cm. There is the
famous Janta - PoÅ‚czyÅ„ski arboretum here.
Driving distance from
Train station Bydzgoszcz