Very exclusive and beautiful under architecture finished downstairs apartment of 148 m2 with spacious backyard of 14 meters deep located on the green Churchill-laan in Amsterdam South, on the best stretch between the pleasant shopping streets the Maasstraat and the Scheldestraat in. The entire house has recently been finished at the highest level using the best materials. All built-in wardrobes are custom made and three large sliding doors have been placed at the back, creating a nice open connection with the landscaped garden.
The property is located on the ground floor and has the following layout:
Private entrance with vestibule: From the hall you enter the central part of the apartment in a beautiful open space where living room and dining room are optically separated by a beautiful low dresser.
At the front is the spacious and bright living room with atmospheric bay window, a gas fireplace and a cozy seat. From the central part of the apartment the study room with built-in cupboards is accessible. This could also be used as a 2nd bedroom. Next to the study room is the entrance to the beautiful spacious bathroom with rain and hand shower, toilet and sink. This is executed with exclusive natural stone tiles.
At the rear is the dining room adjacent to the backyard. With nice weather the sliding door can open and gives it a nice connection with the well-kept, green backyard. The kitchen is equipped with all imaginable appliances, mainly from the brand Gagganau, and is accessible from the sitting and dining room.
Also at the back is the spacious master bedroom, with beautiful fitted wardrobes and lots of storage space.
The rear wall is almost entirely of glass so there is plenty of light and a wide view over the beautifully landscaped garden.
In the garden, of no less than 91m2, there is also a garden house of 22.48 m2 with laundry and dryer connection, a sauna and good possibility for extra storage space. The beautiful outdoor lighting and a spacious terrace provide the opportunity to enjoy the lovely garden in the evening.
Around the corner from the Maassstraat with a wide variety of shops, lunchrooms, restaurants and cafés. De Pijp, the RAI, the beautiful Beatrixpark and the beautiful Amstel are just around the corner.
ASSOCIATION OF OWNERS
The association of owners consists of no. 140-178 (even numbers), 40 members, the service costs are now € 265.36 per month (including € 145.00 in advance heating costs for block heating)
ACCESSIBILITY AND PARKING
The apartment is very easily accessible by car and public transport and is near the highways A2 and A10. Amstel and Rai railway station are a 5-minute bicycle ride away. De Pijp is within walking distance and the center is 10 minutes by bike.
Parking through licensing system.
The apartment is located on leasehold land of the municipality of Amsterdam. The current period commenced on January 1, 1999 and runs until December 31, 2048. The general provisions for continuous ground lease 1994 apply.
The annual canon now amounts to 1,301.55 per year. This is indexed 5 annually.
- Beautiful large ground floor apartment with beautiful landscaped garden of no less than
91 m2 with afternoon and evening sun.
- Very high quality finish.
- Completely renovated under the supervision of an architect.
- Custom built-in wardrobes throughout the apartment. The kitchen, but even the mirror in the hall has been specially designed for this apartment.
- Fully equipped with domotics, alarm system, modular lighting, electric fins at the back and electric luxaflex at the front.
- Atmospheric gas fireplace in the living room.
- Thanks to the installation of 3 large glass sliding doors at the rear, there is a lot of light. The sliding doors are from the luxury brand Vitrocsa via The Minimal Window.
- All taps and soap dispensers are from the Gessi brand.
- In accordance with NEN2580, the living area is 147.57 m2 and 22.48 m2 building-related
- Delivery in consultation