8th century mansion located on the right bank of the city center of Tours. With a surface of about 230 m² built on a fenced plot of 1130 square meters, this family property offers four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and beautiful reception rooms. Elegant and refined atmosphere for this house having preserved its original architectural elements. A workshop and a shed complete this property. Excellent proximity to transport networks to reach the hyper center and TGV stations in less than ten minutes.