This Heritage listed villa on the doorstep of the old city, was built around 1823 by Johann Friedrich Lutzke who was given the land for his service by King Friedrich Wilhelm III. The city villa, with approx. 555 mÂ² of living/usable space, is located on grounds of approx. 1,150 mÂ² in Potsdam's respected residential area, the Nauener Vorstadt.This city residence has been completely renovated for a large family with great attention to detail and comfort. Historic elements, half-meter thick walls and thermo pane windows give the house a quiet and secure feeling.The villa is perfect for living and entertaining, and is especially appropriate for a large family and for live-in staff, with an additional entrance for the semi-basement.The garden, with its original fountain, acts as a wonderful backdrop for the views from every room and provides a comfortable distance from the property line. The garden's diversity make it a wonderful play area for children.150 year-old trees provide the 650 mÂ² garden a natural and comfortable environment, where the sun shines on every wall of the house. The historic garden pavilion is now used as a conservatory and tea house.Luxurious features, attention to detail, and design elements from all over the world can be found throughout the house. Five of the seven bedrooms offer a bathroom en suite.The semi-basement is equipped with floor heating and the other floors with cast-iron ribbed radiators which are heated by a Buderus central gas heater. Fast internet and technical features installed throughout make the house versatile and easy.A large, insulated attic with remote control Velux windows, provides even more storage.Through an automatic gate and over a granite-paved driveway you reach the parking spaces a few steps from the front entrance.