All showings (traditional or virtual) welcome!! OWNER MOTIVATED! Own a piece of history! Samuel Smith house. Circe 1738. Post and Beam Federal style Colonial authenticated by Ridgefield Historical Society and CT Historical Commission. Gabled roof with chimneys at either end of main house. Wing on right side was a currying shop for the tannery across the street (7 Saw Mill Hill Rd) and was later moved here and butted to the main structure. Random width flooring. Plaster walls and ceilings. Doors, lanterns and post lamps are exact replicas of 18th century pieces and were hand made. Mantle in living room is from older home in Kent. Some furniture available for sale. Roof approximately 10 years old. Town water.