For sale, Private mansion from the XIXth century, in the middle of a splendid park of 7300 m². This elegant « bourgeois » house, surrounded by large trees, is located on the edge of Rennes, close to the axes and the countryside. This property was designed around 1850 by famous personalities from the XIXth C. The park with its ornamental trees is crossed by gravel paths and a large basin. It was designed by Büllher, creator of the Thabor Garden in Rennes and other remarkable parks across France.
This family home of 180 m² has 10 main rooms including a veranda and 4 bedrooms. Renovated since the 70's and 80's, it offers volumes, authenticity and decorative elements.
Located a few minutes from the center of Rennes, this house will be an ideal main residence on the edge of the countryside. Rennes Train Station is 15 minutes away.
This south-west facing house offers:
On the ground floor :
- Entrance and vestibule + cloakroom. Beautiful decorative elements
- Living room with parquet flooring, wood paneling, marble fireplace, cornices
- Dining room
- Cellar / boiler
1st floor: beautiful decorative elements (parquet floors, woodwork, fireplaces, cornices, moldings)
- Landing with view on the park
- 2 Bedrooms with closets
2nd floor: decorative elements (parquet, woodwork, moldings)
- Landing with balcony and park view
- 2 other bedrooms with closets
- Courtyard, park, basin, driveway, entrance gate, intercom
- Well with pump and connection to the house
- Small storage space
- Beautiful trees: chestnuts, oaks, iffs, ...
All amenities are accessible a few minutes by car.
Agency fees borne by seller. * PRIVATE MANSION FROM THE Xixth C - 4 BEDROOMS, SPLENDID PARK* 10 ROOMS * 180 M2 Living Space* 7300 M2 Land Surface