This property is represented by Genuine Real Estate
Stunning Southeast Corner 3 Bedroom residence located on famed Michigan Avenue. Extraordinary protected unobstructed views of Lake Michigan and 319 acres of award winning Grant Park that includes Millennium Park, Maggie Daley Park and Pritzker Pavillion. An elegant home with perfect wall space for art collections, open living area for entertaining, and oversized chefs kitchen that includes: Scavollini cabinetry, all Stainless Steel appliance package (Wolf, Sub Zero, and Bosch), upgraded granite counters with waterfall detail.
The premier boutique luxury building in Chicago's East Loop, 6 North attracts homeowners seeking high rise living without the feel of it. Open living space, abundant closet space, ample wall space for art collections and cherished furniture, and minimum number of overall residences so the building support staff knows everyone living here.
Building amenities: 24 Hr Doorstaff, Fitness Center with steam and sauna, Owners Lounge and Rooftop Terrace, Onsite Management M-F, 24/7 Engineer, Package Delivery,
- The ONLY condo in the entire building with a steam shower.
- 2 side by side garage parking spaces included with opportunity to purchase 3rd garage spot for additional $50,000
- 10 Ft. Ceiling Height
- Additional walk-in storage unit included
- 3 Walk-In closets (Master, Entry and 2nd Bedroom
Lifestyle within 5 blocks:
- The Art Institute
- Chicago Symphony Orchestra (free performances every Weds and Sat in Millennium Park)
- The Joffrey Ballet
- The Harris Theater
- The Chicago Theater
- Cadillac Palace Theater
- Every El/Subway line - Blue (O'Hare), Orange (Midway), Red, Brown, Green, and Purple
You have it all when you live in this home in this area. A lifestyle for all seasons, a home for all generations.