On the white sands of Cable Beach near Nassau, the next era of Bahamian glamour has arrived.
Baha Mar is the only Caribbean residential destination featuring impeccable turnkey Residences by two acclaimed hotel brands: Rosewood Hotels & Resorts® and SLS Hotels. These are fully integrated into the 1,000-acre, $4.2bn destination, the most spectacular hotel, residential and lifestyle resort to launch in The Caribbean. Within easy reach Baha Mar is only 35 minutes from Florida, three hours from New York and Toronto and a direct flight from London.
The one- to six-bedroom oceanfront Residences and Villas at Rosewood Baha Mar encapsulate the timeless beauty and relaxed refinement of The Bahamas at its very best.
Each Rosewood Residence offers intuitive, personal service, and exquisite design that pays homage to Bahamian island estate architecture, and the rich culture of these extraordinary islands.
Residential owners at Rosewood Baha Mar have access to the resort destination’s spectacular array of amenities unlike anywhere else in the Caribbean.
Owners are also entitled to numerous privileges, enhancing ownership even further:
• Access to the first NEXUS Club, an exclusive, members-only experience within Baha Mar by luxury hospitality company NEXUS, founded by financier Joe Lewis, golfing greats Tiger Woods and Ernie Els, and actor and musician Justin Timberlake
• An annual gift of 24 rounds of golf for you, your friends and family at the 18-hole Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course
• VIP access to Long Cay, Baha Mar’s own fully-serviced and secluded private island; as well as Eternity I, the 213-foot Codecasa superyacht
• Preferential pricing at numerous Baha Mar restaurants, spas, shopping and nightlife venues
• Platinum-tier status at Baha Mar Casino’s players club
• Concierge and complimentary valet
• Inclusion with the global Rosewood Reserve program, which offers price reductions at any Rosewood Hotel & Resort, its spas and restaurants; complimentary upgrades; reservation assistance, and invitations to participate in exclusive Rosewood events
• And furthermore, residential owners are eligible to apply for sought-after residency in The Commonwealth of The Bahamas, a leading International Financial Center and tax-neutral jurisdiction.