The house has four large bedrooms, one smaller bedroom, two bathrooms, a laundry room, pantry, wine cellar, large balcony and nice high ceilings of, on average, 3.20 meters high. Through the use of a lot of glass and the front-to-back rooms en suite, the house is filled with sunlight. You can enjoy the sun on the garden terrace and balcony, which both face the south. It’s not only quiet and green outdoors, but also inside the house it is very quiet and you cannot hear each other when on the different floors. The view from the front of the house is rich in trees and consists of relatively remote villas and the chapel of the former Lutheran Diaconessen Hospital that is used as an archive and conference room of the Foundation for the Promotion of Notarial Science. It concerns freehold land.
The property is divided over a principal floor, basement first floor, second floor and third floor and has the following layout: Principal floor: Entrance hall with toilet, pantry/laundry room and access to the basement and first floor. A nice, large office- study floor with original en suite rooms with at the back large windows over the full width of the house with beautiful influx of light. Basement: Hall, stair closet, wardrobe and storage at the front. Wine cellar at the back overlooking, and accessing, the garden. The kitchen, at the front of the house, is very spacious and runs through two glass doors to the large dining room, overlooking the sunny garden. First floor: The residential floor is again, very quiet and suitable for music listening and reading, with a library and a sunny balcony. Second floor: the master bedroom floor has a spacious dressingroom/bedroom at the front. En suite there is a large bedroom situated on the garden side. A nice big bathroom with double sinks, shower and toilet. Third floor: Two spacious bedrooms separated by an intermediate room for the CV and storage including a stairway to the roof, and like the second floor has a spacious bathroom with shower, bath and sink and separate toilet on the landing.
- In accordance with the NEN 2580 measurement, the living area is 440.00 m² .
- In accordance with the NEN 2580 measurement, the surface area of the garden is approximately 70 m².
- The house is located on freehold. - Large garden on the south.
- Beautiful light through the use of a lot of glass. - Located in a quiet and child-friendly street with beautiful characteristic buildings.
- Cadastral details: Municipality of Amsterdam, section U, number 3305.
- A house with all the authentic details, 4 large bedrooms, 1 smaller bedroom, 2 bathrooms, wine cellar, sunny backyard and located in a very popular location in Amsterdam South and near the Vondelpark and several museums.
- According to the BAG viewer, it is built in 1903.
This beautiful family home is located in a nice quiet green street in Amsterdam South. For relaxation and sport it has direct access to the Vondelpark. The characteristic Museumplein, the Rijksmuseum, Concertgebouw and the famous shopping streets Van Baerlestraat and P.C. Main street are around the corner. Excellent accessibility with the Ring A-10 and conveniently located near the Zuid-As, from where you have a direct connection with Schiphol
The delivery will take place in consultation.