Very exclusive and high-quality renovated 4-room penthouse of 181 m2 in the popular complex "De Spiegelburght". This unique apartment is located on the top two floors of the complex and is characterized by the many special details. For example, the house has a tower room with a beautiful view over the water of the Prinsengracht, a very spacious roof terrace with a view on the Rijksmuseum and the skyline of Amsterdam, there is a lift and an indoor parking space can be purchased by the house. The apartment has been beautifully renovated and painted this year and feels particularly pleasant due to the many windows with lots of light. Located on freehold land.
The property is located on the fifth and sixth floor and has the following layout;
Entrance on canal level, spacious hall with luxurious appearance, 3 steps to the elevator, arrival on the fifth floor:
Entrance, hall, toilet and separate cupboard. Entry into the spacious and very light living room with open doors to the spacious 10 meter wide roof terrace on the south with amazing views over the beautiful Rijksmuseum and the skyline of Amsterdam. The newly installed open kitchen has a modern white design and has all conceivable built-in appliances. Through the many windows you can enjoy the special view while cooking. At the front are 5 windows that look out over the water of the Prinsengracht. Due to the special architecture of the complex, this apartment has a special tower room with a tailor-made bench where you can enjoy a delicious wine at the end of the afternoon. The first bedroom is located at the front, but can also be used as an office / office.
Through an internal staircase you can reach the sixth floor, here is the bright master bedroom on the left. This bedroom has various custom built-in wardrobes, air conditioning and double doors to the south-facing balcony. The adjoining very spacious bathroom has recently been renewed and has a walk-in shower with rain shower, a free-standing bath, washbasin and a toilet. The second bedroom is located on the right-hand side and also has various built-in wardrobes. Through a staircase there is access to the second bathroom which is equipped with a toilet, walk-in shower, washbasin and a washing machine connection.
There is another parking space in the indoor parking garage.
- The association of owners is conducted under the name "VVE Spiegelburght" and is registered with the Chamber of Commerce.
- The service costs for the apartment are currently around € 739.09 per month.
- The association is active and healthy and has a clear insight into the maintenance costs for the coming years. There is currently enough in the VVE bank account and there are also two MJOPs available (for the complex and the parking garage).
- Beautifully renovated apartment with lots of windows and unique views of Amsterdam and canal view of the Prinsengracht.
- All wanted features, canal view, accessible by elevator, two parking spaces in the basement, air conditioning, a bathroom for each bedroom and a very royal roof terrace of approximately 38 m2.
- In accordance with NEN2580, the living area of the apartment is 180.67 m2.
- The apartment has a total surface area of the outdoor spaces of 41.70 m2.
- The complex has undergone a complete renovation in 1998, in which the beautiful features of the building have been preserved and restored. The apartment has undergone a complete renovation in 2019 with a high-quality finish.
- Nice view over the water of the Prinsengracht and the lively bridge of the Spiegelgracht.
- Unique tower room.
- Located in a very popular location on a beautiful part of the canals and surrounded by the Rijksmuseum, Vondelpark, Artis and the historic center of Amsterdam.
- Cadastral known: Municipality of Amsterdam, section I, number 10828 index 92.
- The complex was build in 1920.
- Very quiet location with the liveliness and many cultural hotspots of Amsterdam around the corner.
The parking space is part of a cooperative apartment exploitation association and is not included in the asking price, the asking price is € 200,000 for the parking space in the garage. The seller has a strong preference to deliver the property together with the parking space.
The property is located on a popular part of the Prinsengracht, between the Spiegelgracht