• For Sale
  • Asking Price 1,325,000 EUR 
  • Build Size: 489 ft2
  • Land Size: 489 ft2
  • Property Type: House
  • Bedroom: 3
  • Bathroom: 3
Townhouse in Marbella town
Townhouse within a short walk from all kinds of services, restaurants, banks, shops. Approximately 900 meters from the beach and the promenade.The property has a toilet on the right and a practical closet under the staircase, on the left is the open concept kitchen with breakfast area, includes high and low Porcelanosa brand furniture, with oven, microwave, induction plate, double door refrigerator and dishwasher Neff or similar. To the left, in the lobby, we find the lift that connects all the floors and then the living room with access to the covered porch and the private garden with swimming pool.On the first floor, there is three bedrooms en suite, the main one includes a dressing room and a private terrace. On the second floor is the solarium of more than 70 sqm. The basement has 147 sqm that has a parking area for two cars and a large storage room or entertainment area.The urbanization will have communal gardens and swimming pool.The estimation for completion would be the summer of 2021 approximately.The schedule of payment is € 20,000 deposit, 30% upon signing the private contract upon obtaining the Works License, the rest 70% upon signing the deed. The VAT is not included.

Mark Harvey Knight Frank
View more properties from

Townhouse in Marbella town, Marbella, Malaga-Andalusia, Spain is a 489ft2 Marbella luxury House listed for sale Asking Price 1,325,000 EUR. This high end Marbella House is comprised of 3 bedrooms and 3 baths. Find more luxury properties in Marbella or search for luxury properties for sale in Marbella.