Charming detached dike villa overlooking the Hollandsche IJssel, lovely garden, exit with electric fence and garage.
The villa is the former home of the provincial authorities. The building was originally built in 1872 and recently thoroughly and with a lot of craftsmanship transformed into the beautiful building it is today!
We would like to invite you for a non-binding visit to this villa.
LIVING FLOOR (0)
living room en suite with gas fireplace and stained glass doors
large dining room with adjoining kitchen equipped with various appliances
office room with family room
entrance with private entrance (!)
two bedrooms, one master bedroom with walk-in closet
modern designer bathroom with shower, duo-bath and double sink
Storage room annex cellar
UPPER FLOOR (+1)
bathroom with shower and washbasin
spacious and sunny garden
detached garage with adjoining barn
ample parking on site
- six bedrooms, two modern bathrooms
- equipped with home automation, camera surveillance and electric screens
- air conditioned
- almost fully equipped with underfloor heating
- exterior painted in 2019, interior painted in 2016
- with double glazing with partly the original stained glass windows between the double glazing