A wonderful Gandon designed residence, built in 1792 on some 17 acres.
The property has been completely restored to a very high level in the last two years. A fantastic location within an 8 minute drive to Dublin International Airport. A private paradise entered through electric gates, leading up a long driveway which is bounded by carriage type lighting, woodland and lawns. To the front of the house are two feature pools which reflect off the front of this splendid house. The approx. 17 of land which surrounds the house comprises of woodland with paths that intertwine to give 2km long private running paths, a walled orchard, paths surrounding these wonderful gardens, mature beech trees, a playing pitch, tennis court, lawns, two garages which hold six cars, a gym building, coach house for guests or staff quarters. Please see below some features of the house:
● Fully restored main house with three reception rooms, kitchen, cinema room, utility, four bedrooms, three ensuite and main bathroom.
● Fully restored coach house for staff or guest accommodation – large open plan living room, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom.
● Fully equipped gym within cottage - on main house audio systems with 60" integrated TV. Separate Pilates Room to rear of gym cottage with Reformer 2 equipment.
● Adjoining main house is a Febvre automatically cooled wine cellar. Also an additional bathroom, kitchen / wet room and storage room (includes gun storage unit with twin locks)
● Total of 8 cars storage in the cottage (5) and 3 adjoining main house - all on remote cameras
● B&O integrated sound and television in main house / pool house
● Cinema room with B&O surround sound
● Full external garden music streamed off main house system via Sonos and a network of B&O installed rock speakers
● All lighting in main house / pool house / gym / garages / water features and wine cellar operate via Lutron on iPhone / iPad
● All garden / pool lighting / Avenue / water feature on Lutron / accessible via iPhone / iPad
● Gate camera also operated remotely via iPhone / iPad via Mobotix
● Full suite of Avigilon analytic cameras in main house / gym / garages and wine cellar connected to Monitoring Centre
● Remote camera access via iPhone / iPad
● Heating remotely accessible in main house / Pól house via iPhone / iPad
● Underground rainwater collection system installed
● Two Beef Eater direct gas plumbed BBQs - one (smaller) beside kitchen - one integrated eight ring at pool house / pool with pizza oven and outdoor fridges
● Swimming pool - one of the first in Ireland - 20m x 10m heated off newly installed independent boilers from dedicated boiler house operated by Castle Pools
● Kids soccer / rugby / GAA pitch with nets
● Resurfaced full size tennis court with fencing and floodlights
● Zip Line off purpose built wooden platform
● Newly installed lake to facilitate any excess water with additional fire pit and independent lighting / 8m fountain (both accessible via iPhone / iPad via Lutron)
● New walking / running paths of (2km) around the estate
● Restored AGA in the kitchen originally installed in the late 60's
● Entire estate on gas