The jewel of Crown Crescent! This is the largest property on the Crescent - 13,000 sf with huge, south facing back yard, lane access, and on a beautiful tree-lined street. Currently a charming family home with 4 bedroom & den & 2 baths, boasting original hardwood floors and built-ins. One could also build their own dream home of about a 9,000 sf, or, given the new zoning changes, a duplex with 2 units of about 4,500 sf each, plus a laneway home. Prime Point Grey location: a few steps to OLPH & West Point Grey Academy, w/ Queen Mary Elem., Lord Byng Sec., WPGA, OLPH, St. George’s & UBC all nearby. Excellent walkability to Trimble Park, Jericho Hill Community Centre and Pool, Jericho Beach, Pacific Spirit Park, West 10th Ave’s shops, services, restaurants and transit. This is an awesome neighbourhood!
- Prime Point Grey location, close to West 10th Avenue shops, services, grocery stores, restaurants and transit
- A short walk to Jericho Hill Community Centre and Pool
- Near amenities along Alma Street, West Broadway & West 4th Avenue
- Enjoy proximity to an abundance of outdoor recreation areas including Trimble Park, Pacific Spirit Park, University Endowment Lands, Jericho Beach, Spanish Banks and Kitsilano Beach
- West Point Grey Academy, Queen Mary Elementary & Lord Byng Secondary
- Our Lady of Perpetual Help, St. George’s and University of British Columbia
- 13,000 s.f. Lot with southwest exposure with lane access
- Largest property on the block with fenced yard
- Front L 53.17 ft., back L 85 ft. – Right L 182 ft., left L 201.9 ft.
- Zoning: RS-1
- 3,373 square foot, 2 level home with basement
- 4 bedrooms + den & 2 bathrooms
- Bring your creativity to redesign this charming home
- As per current zoning rules, max potential buildable area is 70% supporting the following options
- Max potential 9100 sq.ft. mention with a laneway home
- Possible w/new rezoning to build up to 2 duplex homes, max 4550 sq.ft.