What a beautiful design villa! This thatched beautiful villa, almost completely rebuilt between 2013-2016 and ecorated by the famous international interior designer Eric Kuster has living space of over 500 SQM.
The villa is located in the popular residential area 'Yellow Farm' in Rosmalen and is situated on a beautiful plot of 4,024 m². Top location in Rosmalen and near Den Bosch and Eindhoven airport.
This exclusive villa is built with an eye for detail and high quality materials. The furniture / upholstery is available at an additional price.
large entrance with as true eye-catcher the custom made, white round closed staircase
very spacious XL living room which is divided into living, sitting and TV room. All in Eric Kuster style.
spacious dining room and patio doors to the terrace / courtyard
spacious living room followed by open, large exclusive custom kitchen with appliances, stone countertops and island with tap and two sinks and bar directly on the island.
behind the kitchen is a hall with access to the garden
technical room with access to the basement
separate room with two toilets (ladies and gentlemen)!
garden room / work room with patio doors to the garden
the entire ground floor has a beautiful white marble floor with underfloor heating
still to be finished space for indoor pool with attached still to be finished guest house, pool house, relaxation room etc. with patio doors to the terrace / garden - cellar (suitable as a wine cellar)
double garage with electric doors, separate technical room including the watering system stands for the garden and spacious storage attic
four spacious bedrooms, one of which is a master bedroom; all bedrooms have a bathroom, so a total of four bathrooms on the first floor!
fantastic spacious master bedroom complete with walk in closet and bathroom and patio doors to bathroom of the master bedroom adjacent to the patio and complete with separate shower, separate toilet and washbasin with double sinks
the other three bedrooms on this floor are also spacious and each have a private bathroom
three bathrooms, all in the same color scheme by Eric Kuster and all equipped with toilet, double sink with cabinet (1 bathroom has a single sink), all a walk-in shower and one even has a double walk-in shower. One of the bathrooms is also equipped with a spacious modern bath.
separate room for washing machine etc.
an Eldorado! Including palms, it seems as if we have ended up in Provence. Lovely sunny but also with shady spots, with beautiful terraces and plenty of privacy.
also a beautifully landscaped pond and a gazebo.
ample parking on site and of course in the aforementioned double garage.
- the villa is in terms of implementation (as good) as new
- fully executed in the Metropolitan luxury style of Eric Kuster
- use of very expensive and exclusive materials
- the entire roof is raised by about one meter, so that on the first floor there are extra high ceilings.
- New high quality wooden frames with HR3+ glass
- extra large windows and extra roof caps for a beautiful view of the garden and lots of light
- alarm system including 10 cameras to view and control remotely
- Sonos speaker system
- recessed spotlights with dimmers throughout the house
- all furniture and panelling are made to measure and finished with a high-gloss white finish
- for extra security roller shutter at the top of the floor stairs
- In the master bedroom, shutters are placed in front of the windows.
- garden with watering system
- separate technical room for gardener
- plot fully enclosed with fencing
- two electric gates can be operated remotely (front and in the courtyard)
- from the house video control unit for opening the door
- complete privacy