In the heart of a village in the south-east of the Marne, a neo-classical Palladian style castle built between 1806 and 1812, of approximately 850 mÂ² living space on 3 levels in 25 main rooms including vast receptions and 6 rooms or suites with antechamber, all with bathrooms or private shower. Superb elements: parquet floors, chimneys, paneling, decorations ...
Peristyle, atrium, typical elements of Palladian villas. A neo-Gothic chapel, two pavilions (bread oven and dovecote) arranged in independent housing, two other pavilions located at the entrance of the property, one of them housed in house of guards or friends, the other to restore, a building of dependence with old stables, the vestiges of the old farm.
Wooded park of about 12 hectares with vegetable garden, orchard, piece of water about 4700 mÂ².
The castle, the two pavilions (bread oven and dovecote) and the chapel are classified as Historical Monuments. The park is listed as a Historic Monument.
The property has been restored to the rules of art with the help of Companions of Duty.
SITUATION: At about 6 minutes from a village with shops and amenities, 18 minutes from Vitry-le-FranÃ§ois (TGV station, 2 round trip to Paris per day (1h25 ride), 30 minutes from Der lake and its casino, 35 minutes from Bar-le-Duc, 45 minutes from Chalon-en-Champagne, 1h10 from Reims, 1h15 from Epernay, 1h20 from Troyes, 1h30 from Nancy, 2h30 from Paris. information on this property please visit our website: www.groupe-mercure.fr.