Lake View Home on a private 15 acre setting with stunning views of Okanagan Lake. It feels like home when you first walk in with an open living space featuring Brazilian Cherry floors throughout. Ideal for entertaining & family gatherings. Offering a large kitchen with pantry, double ovens, 6 burner gas stove and oversized island topped off with a butler's kitchen/wet bar. The main floor master bedroom opens onto the sunroom. It has a huge 6pc ensuite bathroom, 2 water closets w/sinks, a soaker tub, walk-in shower as well as 2 walk-in closets, one for each! Two bedrooms up with open family room/library & den. There is a wine cellar on lowest level and you can find a large studio escape over the 2 car garage. Barn on the property for equipment storage plus 2 irrigation systems. One for domestic with fenced in vegetable garden & about 8.5 acres irrigated including a small nursery plot for apples. Don't miss the opportunity to own the home of your dreams!
- Located in Summerland, one of the wine centers of British Columbia.
- Discover award-winning wineries and lush orchards - only minutes from your doorstep.
- Enjoy swimming, boating, parasailing or fishing on the Okanagan Lake.
- Close proximity to the historic Kettle valley Railway Trail and numerous golf courses
- 20 minutes away from City of Penticton and Penticton Regional Airport (YYF)
- Giant's Head Elementary School
- Trout Lake Elementary
- Summerland Middle
- Summerland Secondary
- 15.29 Acres
- Approx. 8.5 acres serviced with Irrigation
- Fully fenced and irrigated domestic vegetable garden
- Small nursery plot for apples
- 3,873 square foot home
- 3 bedrooms, den & office
- 4 bathrooms
- This unique home boasts phenomenal views of Okanagan Lake from each level
- Brazilian cherry floors and expansive ceilings throughout main level
- Offering a gourmet kitchen with double ovens, 6 burner gas stove and oversized island topped off with a butler's kitchen/wet bar.
- Retreat to the your exquisite master bedroom featuring a his & hers walk-in closets and water closets (6 pc ensuite)
- Incredible outdoor entertaining area features an expansive back porch with captivating views
OTHER FEATURES OF THE HOME
- Georgie & Tommi Building Awards
- Gas burning fireplace shared between living space and office
- Attached 2 car garage
- Taxes: $5,347.00 (2018)
- Year built: 2001
- Agricultural property with 10 arable acres
- Eligible for organic status