• For Sale
  • Asking Price 1,144,000 EUR 
  • Build Size: 247 ft2
  • Land Size: 247 ft2
  • Property Type: Loft/Penthouse
  • Bedroom: 3
  • Bathroom: 2
Penthouse with big solarium
Located in Santa Clara Golf, east of Marbella, consolidated residential area approximately 2 km from the beach and 7 km from Marbella.The urbanization will have services of a large 5-star resort, such as spa, concierge service, children's area, fully equipped gym, indoor pool, large outdoor pool, common spaces to work or meet and special conditions will also be available in Santa Clara Golf. This gated community is divided into 5 phases and will have a total of 200 properties, consisting of villas, townhouses and apartments, all with either 3 or 4 bedrooms.The apartment has three bedrooms, one of them en suite with an exempt bathtub, the other two bedrooms share a bathroom. The open concept lounge perfectly integrates the kitchen and dining room all with access to a large 29 sqm porch. The kitchen also has a practical laundry room. At the entrance of the house, there is a courtesy closet and the staircase with access to the upper level where we find a solarium with the possibility of a private pool and barbecue area. Three parking spaces and two storages room complete this offer.Excellent qualities including air conditioning cold heat by aerothermal and underfloor heating, armoured entrance door, video intercom are some characteristics of this house.The estimated date of completion of the home will be fits quarter of the year 2022 and the payment schedule is 10.000 € reservation, 30% upon signing the purchase private contract and the rest 70% on completion.

Mark Harvey
View more properties from

Penthouse with big solarium, Marbella, Malaga-Andalusia, Spain is a 247ft2 Marbella luxury Loft/Penthouse listed for sale Asking Price 1,144,000 EUR. This high end Marbella Loft/Penthouse is comprised of 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. Find more luxury properties in Marbella or search for luxury properties for sale in Marbella.