R9 950 000
Farm for sale in Paarl Valleij Lifestyle Security Estate, Paarl North
This is a rare opportunity to live life in the most breath-taking region in South Africa, surrounded by the Paarl-Franschhoek mountain ranges. Paarl Valleij Lifestyle Estate offers a sense of space and proximity to nature, situated in a safe environment with state-of-the-art security measures to give residents peace of mind.
Build the home of your dreams overlooking an existing vineyard and cultivate your own wine.
The natural splendour of the Paarl-Wellington Valley region invites visitors from across the globe and is regarded as one of the most beautiful parts of our country.
- A 9 hectare farm on a security estate situated in one of the most beautiful parts of South Africa
- Paarl Valleij Lifestyle Estate is developed by Val de Vie Management, a development company renowned for the award-winning Val de Vie Estate development outside Paarl
- The farm is equipped with a bore hole and Berg River water allocation
- Opportunity to build a Manor house on an established wine farm
- Four cottages of +- 100 square meter each are under construction and will produce a potential rental income of R30 000 - R40 000 per month.
Paarl Valleij Lifestyle Estate's proximity to the Cape Town International Airport and to Cape Town is less than 45 minutes away, making it easy to experience some of South Africa's finest offerings, including the West Coast and The Karoo. The pristine beaches that the Cape is known for, are also located close by.
Paarl is one of the most sought-after towns in our country and is the ideal environment for families. Some of the prestigious schools in Paarl include Paarl Gimnasium, Paarl Boys' High, Girls' High and La Rochelle.
The estate is within walking distance from the Paarl Mountain Reserve where the picturesque landscape of fynbos vegetation and a massive rounded granite rock provide the perfect setting for a hike.
Paarl's climate favours the production of award-winning wines and the region is home to some of the best wine estates in the world.
Franschhoek, located 30 minutes away, is home to award winning wine farms and is regarded as the culinary capital of South Africa. Reuben Riffel, amongst an array of other international chefs, has no less than three of his restaurants positioned in the area.