Beautifully renovated contemporary home, on a quiet corner property with lane. Boasting 4,034 sq.ft of luxury living space, spanning over 3 levels with 5 bedrooms & 4 bathrooms, this stunning home was extensively renovated by the previous owner & award winning designer “The Creative Design Works Inc.” You’ll adore the open concept kitchen with Wolf appliances, 6 burner gas stove, waterfall countertop/breakfast bar overlooking causal eating area & family room. Access your beautifully fenced & landscaped back garden & terrace from kitchen, family room & living room. Up boasts 3 bedrooms - master an oasis of luxury & privacy with large ensuite & dressing room. More livability down: 2 add’l bedrooms, recreation room & gym/flex room. Close to Vancouver’s most prestigious school and amenities.
- Located in the highly sought after Oakridge neighborhood, minutes from Oakridge Shopping Centre, VanDusen Botanical Garden, Montgomery Park and the Langara Golf Course.
- Close to Kerrisdale Community Centre, McCleery Golf Course, Point Grey Golf & Country Club
- Elementary: Dr. Annie B. Jamieson Elementary (K – 7)
- Secondary: Eric Hamber Secondary (8 – 12)
- French Immersion (Late): General Gordon Elementary (6 – 7)
- French Immersion: Sir Winston Churchill Secondary (8 – 12)
- Private: Quilchena Elementary, Crofton House, Vancouver College, York House, St George’s and University of British Columbia
- 7,945 sq.ft. lot
- 66.2 x 120.02 foot lot,
- Beautifully landscaped property with a fully fenced East-facing backyard
- $1.5 million dollar Renovation completed in 2012 by award-winning Interior Design and Architectural Firm The CreativeDesignWorks Inc.
- Landscape Design done by award-winning Landscape Architect Paul Sangha.
- This open and spacious layout boasts tons of natural light throughout
- Over-sized living room features an ambient wood-burning fireplace
- Open concept kitchen & dining room is perfect for hosting dinner parties with family and friends.
- Completely renovated kitchen boasts top of the line Wolfe stainless steel appliances, plenty of cabinet space and direct access to your patio and fabulous backyard
- Enjoy gardening in your fully fenced, west-facing backyard
- Upper-level offers a spacious master bedroom, private balcony, spacious ensuite & walk-in-closet.
OTHER FEATURES OF THE HOME:
- Spacious basement area with large gym/recreation room
- Outdoor hot tub
- 1 wood-burning fireplace, 1 gas burning fireplace
- Double car garage
- Year built: 1965
- Zoning: RS-1
- Taxes (2019): $14,500.63