Surpassing all local standards of architectural merit, innovative design and luxurious living is a single level residence of vast proportions incorporating timeless elegance blended seamlessly with contemporary opulence.
Masterfully constructed over approximately 462 square metres of internal space, is a 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom, 2 car garage property outfitted to the highest of international standards. Enveloped entirely by lush mature landscaping that naturally complements the surrounding native vegetation amongst the rolling hills, the house presents as a low-maintenance luxurious sanctuary idyllically nestled in a tranquil green suburb close to Adelaide's CBD.
Internally, towering 3.6m - 4.14m ceilings surmount expansive walls of glass permitting green vistas from every room and crafting light, bright and airy spaces in both lounge rooms, all bedrooms/bathrooms and in particular the oversized open-plan chef's kitchen leading to a picturesque alfresco area, outdoor kitchen with under-bench wine fridges, rear lawn and resort style pool and bar.
Throughout, space and form harmoniously unite to create a tropical resort-like lifestyle with entertaining and living on a grand scale accessed via rooms that effortlessly flow from one wing to the next separated only by frameless glass dividers ensuring privacy and stylish energy conservation.
Further features to this award-winning home include:
- 10Kw Solar Array
- Full automation including control of lighting, heating/cooling, sound system and garden irrigation through mobile device
- European Oak flooring throughout
- Premium Gaggenau appliances (Coffee Machine, 2 Ovens, Dishwasher)
- Integrated Fridge/Freezer
- Concealed Bora downdraft system with carbon filtered rangehood
- Feature wine room with custom joinery, custom stone kitchen bench, butler's pantry
- Bespoke Pendants and Chandeliers
- Award winning bathroom with feature glass ceiling and dual rain shower-heads
- Abundance of north-facing commercial grade windows
- Feature frameless glass 300kg sliding panels to master ensuite
- High quality carpets to bedrooms 2, 3 and 4
- Ensuite and WIRs to master and bedroom 4 (BIRs in 2/3)
- Floor to ceiling feature tiling in the oversized featured entry with coiffured ceilings and suspended ceilings
- Suspended marble gas fire place
- Sunken lounge with 4.14m ceilings
Natural elements of stone, glass and wood define this custom-built, award-winning residence precisely crafted to be: The One.