A short boat ride to your private mooring brings you to the tropical oasis of South Stradbroke Island Waters where your Island life beckons.
Award-winning Architect, Richard Groves, has created a contemporary retreat in this extraordinary location of ‘beach meets bush'. From the moment you arrive with your family or guests, every holiday dream can be indulged. Take in the breathtaking, peaceful panorama with the north-easterly aspect offering year round comfort, sunshine and protection from the south-easterly winds.
Relax on the outdoor entertaining area while watching the family swim in the heated pool and spa or fish from your private beach. Maybe your guests have been jetskiing or crabbing in the Broadwater. Then they're off to explore the sand trails in your 4WD to the nearby famous surfing beach.
Two fully equipped gourmet kitchens with walk-in cold room and butler's pantry provide unrivalled facilities for entertaining. The open plan living and dining area opens seamlessly to the waterside terrace and has easy and visible access to the Pool, BBQ and beachside firepit. Inside, the gas fireplace creates a cosy atmosphere for the cooler evenings. Adjourn to the separate living room for a private and more relaxed retreat. Enjoy movies in the media room or family fun time challenges around the pool table.
Sleeping up to 17, the property is offered fully furnished with every imaginable inclusion. The master suite has a panoramic vista through the giant picture window and, of course, a luxury ensuite and walk through robes. Three large bedrooms provide extensive guest accommodation and a ‘bunk room' sleeps nine with ease. A warm, friendly and comfortable lifestyle awaits.
Escape the hustle and bustle of the outside world in the tranquillity and serenity of your
special island paradise. Whether permanent or holidaying - life doesn't come much better.
It is truly a well kept secret!!
- Twenty minutes from Runaway Bay, Gold Coast
- 980sqm North-east facing block with private beach
- Private jetty and pontoon will take 50ft vessel
- Docking station for SeaDoo Jetski and tinny
- Fire pit and outdoor entertainment area with incorporated BBQ
- Fully tiled heated pool and separate spa
- Open plan dining and lounge area with gas fireplace
- Living and media room
- Five bedrooms - sleeps 17
- Four bathrooms, one powder room
- Two fully equipped kitchens and butler's pantry
- Commercial cold room
- Wine room with Vintec
- 650sqm under roof
- Large laundry, extra shower
- Games and pool room
- Gymnasium with equipment
- Two garages and storage
- Fully furnished
- Pajero 4WD - Registered and serviced
- SeaDoo Jetski and trailer
- SeaRay 26ft Bow Rider
- Tinny with 15hp outboard motor
- Zodiac rubber duckie with 5hp outboard motor
- Pushbikes, wakeboarding and tube riding gear
- Garden equipment
Contact Carol Carter on +61 414 760 305 for further information.