Arundel Gardens is a select development of just five detached homes in a secluded location close to the market town of Wimborne Minster. Brought to market by Verqus Developments, and constructed by award-winning builders, Glossbrook.
Architect designed to a high specification and built to exacting standards, these exclusive homes are within easy reach of excellent schools, shops and local amenities. The 10-year ICW guarantee gives peace of mind when making your move.
This detached chalet offers well proportioned accommodation throughout. The heart of this family home is undoubtedly the open plan, triple aspect living/dining/family room with a stylishly fitted kitchen. The vaulted dining room makes the most of the south-facing rear aspect. Spanning the rear elevation, there are two sets of French doors leading out to the enclosed rear garden. A separate utility room has door leading out to the side of the property.
There are two bedrooms on the ground floor, one of which has an ensuite shower room. Bedroom four - which could equally serve as a study/snug or playroom - is served by a luxuriously appointed family bathroom.
The welcoming hallway has a selection of useful cupboard storage and stairs rise to the first floor where there are two further double bedrooms, each with the benefit of fitted wardrobes, eaves storage and stylishly fitted ensuite shower rooms.
Externally, the site is neatly landscaped with low maintenance in mind and close board fencing to boundaries ensures a secure and private rear garden. There is parking for two cars and there is also visitor parking nearby.
Predicted Energy Assessment: B
Arundel Gardens Development
• Very high quality specification throughout.
• Gas central heating via comprehensive underfloor heating & first floor radiators.
• Double glazing & high insulation levels
• Open-plan kitchen, dining, life-style areas.
• Utility rooms to all properties.
• Flooring and tiling by Porcelanosa
• Quality & contemporary Kitchens by The Kitchen Company with quartz work
• Fully integrated, good quality (AEG, Bosch or similar) signature kitchen
appliances to include; Double oven, hob, cooker hood, dishwasher & fridgefreezer.
• Stylish, contemporary bathrooms & en-suites by the Big Bath Company
• Bathrooms and en-suites fully-tiled around bath & shower areas
• Wall-hung sanitary ware throughout with concealed brasswear & plumbing
• Feature, heated mirror cabinet with LED backlighting in bathrooms
• Feature heated mirrors with LED backlighting in en-suites
• Feature vaulted ceiling with full height windows to dining rooms in bungalows and
• Feature vaulted ceiling with full height windows to master bedroom of house
• Double french doors to gardens
• Double aspect lounge/dining room in house
• Glass & oak feature staircases (house and chalet)
• Quality oak veneer internal doors (some glazed) with polished chrome
• Landscaped private driveway to development
• External lighting and landscaping to all communal areas
• Quality slabbed patio areas to each property
• Feature cladding on house with quality Tierstone detail to all properties.
Opportunity to personalise certain colour and material preferences, subject to point
of purchase within build.