This magnificent property enjoys a glorious history with references to Paolina Bonaparte who was its owner and who lived there from 1822 to 1826.The villa is located in a very privileged position completely private but a few minutes from the historic center of Lucca, and is made up of 4 buildings: the main villa, a lemon house (which has been completely renovated and restored and used as a house), a large outbuilding and the caretaker's house which would instead need a renovation.In addition, in the beautiful park garden there is a magnificent swimming pool measuring 43m x 4m, a large greenhouse adjacent to the lemon house and a gazebo in the park to enjoy the beauty of this property.The main villa, built on a hill in the late 18th century.The main entrance of the villa, which develops in the shape of a horseshoe, faces south and the facade is decorated with eight marble statues of divinity and with a marble and terracotta balustrade, topped with elegant urns.The villa has an aspect mainly linked to the works of the second half of the 19th century, such as the balustrade with statues that runs along the perimeter of the roof and the arrangement of the west facade. The body of the building is characterized by two lateral protruding wings, with a double ramp staircase and the tympanum balustrade with statues and vases.The villa has an area of approximately 1500 square meters and has a large main hall decorated with empire-style frescoes. A large library, which was formerly Paolina's bedroom, opens to the west, while there is another lounge and dining room to the east.The eastern and western wings have smaller entertainment areas, bedrooms and bathrooms. The villa can also be easily divided into two residences since it already has two kitchens, 7 bedrooms and 10 bathrooms. The villa is accessed via an ancient wrought iron gate and accessed through a majestic road that leads to the villa and its splendid and immense park of about 9 hectares.The layout of the garden dates back to the time of Paolina and was created with the advice of an English landscape architect, who knew how to position the elements wisely enough to make the park seem illusionistically larger than its real extension.The most important part is located to the north, where an English garden is characterized by sinuous paths that cross a forest consisting mainly of oaks, holm oaks and lime trees, as well as a large ginko biloba, two evergreen sequoias and a group of large plants of camellias, up to twelve meters high.The furnishings of the park almost all date back to the 19th century, such as the mosaic-paved wrought iron gazebo set up as a lookout point, the icebox located behind the camellia grove, the curvilinear basin and the remains of a heart-shaped basin, built for Paolina.The two small formal Italian gardens were added in a period following the intervention of Paolina: one is located at the villa, the other near the lemon house. The large rectangular pool at the back of the forest dates back to the same period, now transformed into a swimming pool with almost Olympic dimensions.To guarantee the water supply to the whole complex, a large still existing water tank was used, where it conveyed rainwater.