• For Sale
  • Asking Price 975,000 EUR 
  • Build Size: 365 ft2
  • Land Size: 365 ft2
  • Property Type: House
  • Bedroom: 3
  • Bathroom: 3
Villa with panoramic view
In the hills of Marbella, this boutique urbanization of only 6 units, is nestled in a natural setting surrounded by greenery enjoying panoramic views due to its elevated position and only a few minutes from the coast.The project is under construction and has an approximate date for completion of the final works of the year 2020. The villa consists of several levels all of them connected by an elevator. It offers on the garage level space for a car and a golf cart, pool floor with a terrace and relaxation area and a multipurpose room that can be used as a lounge, gym or games room or cinema, ground floor with three ensuite bedrooms including the main one with a dressing room, access floor with a guest toilet and the kitchen and dining room opens to the living room with large floor-to-ceiling windows that work inside with outside. Finally the solarium floor with more than 60 m2 and unbeatable views over The Mediterranean coastSome other specifications include: fireplace in the living room, double glazing and safety glass, thermal shutters, motorized and domotized, glass railings, home automation installation, video intercom, wifi, air conditioning hot and cold, water underfloor heating throughout the house and electric in bathrooms, production of sanitary hot water by means of independent aerothermal system, Villeroy & Boch toilets, electric towel rails. Fully furnished and equipped kitchen with Neff appliances. Pool with saline chlorination and night lighting, barbecue in a solarium with sink, compact safe in the master bedroom, mini-pool with a waterfall in the solariums Jacuzzi brand or similar.Payment terms: 10,000€ as a reservation, 30% upon signing the purchase contract in approximately 45 days and the rest 70% upon delivery of the home.

Mark Harvey Knight Frank
View more properties from

Villa with panoramic view, Benahavis, Malaga-Andalusia, Spain is a 365ft2 Benahavis luxury House listed for sale Asking Price 975,000 EUR. This high end Benahavis House is comprised of 3 bedrooms and 3 baths. Find more luxury properties in Benahavis or search for luxury properties for sale in Benahavis.