Calm and serenity are the utmost luxury for this sublime "Palais" located just 20 minutes west of Paris. Located in an outstanding luxurious parc, this inspired Grand Trianon palace, listed as a historical monument, provides 2000 sq.meters of family and entertaining space over lower ground, garden level and ground floor. The estate includes the main villa featuring multiple reception rooms, 4 suites, a cinema, a playroom, an indoor swimming pool and squash court, a gym. A caretaker villa, staff accommodations, a guest house of 500 sqm including 4 suites, garages, all set in a 7000 sq. meters immaculate and lush landscaped grounds. Built in the style of the Grand Trianon in 1900 by the shipowner Arthur Schweitzer, this "Palais" has notably been the home of the great poet Robert de Montesqiou from 1908 until 1921. And more importantly, the General de Gaulle, en route to take the Fourth Armored Division, stayed at the Ermitage of the "Palais" from May 12 to 15, 1940. A plaque mounted on the building commemorates this occasion.