On the white sands of Cable Beach near Nassau, the next era of Bahamian glamour has arrived.
Baha Mar is the only Caribbean residential destination featuring impeccable turnkey Residences by two acclaimed hotel brands: SLS Hotels and Rosewood Hotels & Resorts®. These are fully integrated into the 1,000-acre, $4.2bn destination, the most spectacular hotel, residential and lifestyle resort to launch in The Caribbean. Within easy reach Baha Mar is only 35 minutes from Florida, three hours from New York and Toronto and a direct flight from London.
The one- to three-bedroom oceanfront Residences at SLS Baha Mar are setting the tone for a new era of stylish, creative living. A playground in which to live, love, dine and play, these luxe, high-design Residences are complemented by renowned chef-driven dining destinations, spirited nightlife and unsurpassed
service to meet Residents’ every need.
Residential owners at SLS Baha Mar have access to the resort destination’s spectacular array of amenities unlike anywhere else in the Caribbean. Owners are also entitled to numerous privileges, enhancing ownership even further:
• Access to the first NEXUS Club, an exclusive, members-only experience within Baha Mar by luxury hospitality company NEXUS, founded by financier Joe Lewis, golfing greats Tiger Woods and Ernie Els, and actor and musician Justin Timberlake
• An annual gift of 24 rounds of golf for you, your friends and family at the 18-hole Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course
• VIP access to Long Cay, Baha Mar’s own fully-serviced and secluded private island; as well as Eternity I, the 213-foot Codecasa superyacht
• Preferential pricing at numerous Baha Mar restaurants, spas, shopping and nightlife venues
• Platinum-tier status at Baha Mar Casino’s players club
• Concierge and complimentary valet
• Inclusion in sbe’s global esteemed residential program which offers hotel upgrades across the sbe platform, preferred reservations at sbe hotel, restaurant and nightlife destinations as well as invitations to VIP events
• And furthermore, residential owners are eligible to apply for sought-after residency in The Commonwealth of The Bahamas, a leading International Financial Center and tax-neutral jurisdiction.