Nestled in a prestigious residential area, only a 15-minute drive from Gold Coast Airport, is this stunning beachfront home at Salt Village Kingscliff, designed to reflect the elegance of the Hamptons.
With the gentle sounds of waves and ocean views from almost every room, this luxury four bedroom home is displayed with an elegant, contemporary design, an abundance of natural light and fresh sea breezes in superb beachfront location. The homes emphasis is on relaxed living, with exceptional attention to detail and quality throughout.
The decor evokes feelings of the ocean and beach, with fresh natural colours, intertwined with flashes of sea blue and green. In keeping with its sophisticated design and interiors, the light timber flooring further enhances the overall feeling of complete relaxation.
The exceptionally spacious elevated living and dining rooms flow to wide timber decks giving way to breathtaking sunrise and ocean views. The stylish and modern kitchen, with state of the art Miele appliance and separate butler's pantry, service the sensational dining area for easy entertaining.
The comfortable family/cinema room is ideally located on the ground floor with through views from beach side to pool side. Wonderful for family entertainment!
Ideally located on the ground level for privacy the Master bedroom, complete with walk in robe and luxurious ensuite to take advantage of the cooling breezing of the beachfront. Bi-fold doors spanning the width of the room, open onto a private deck with views to the beach.
Positioned to open to and overlook the pool terrace courtyard are two Cabana-style bedrooms, that are perfect as a guest wing.
The gymnasium, which can also be used as a study or fourth bedroom has sliding doors opening to the courtyard surrounded by lush native flora and a grassed area. The inground solar heated plunge pool offers a cool respite on hot days.
Situated completely separate to the main residence is a fourth ensuited bedroom or gym/office with sliding doors opening to the lush natural flora of the courtyard pool terrace.
The private sparkling heated pool offers a wonderful respite throughout all seasons, day or night.
For your enjoyment, 8 km of beachfront, cycling and walking trails are all on your doorstep. The enviable lifestyle of Salt Village and Spa Resort is just a short stroll away, as are the boutique shops, restaurants and cafes of the local area.
- Wide spacious full length timber decks to panoramic reserve and ocean views
- Spacious open plan dining and living areas flowing to timber decks
- Stylish kitchen, with state of the art Miele appliances and separate butler's pantry
- Rumpus/Cinema room
- Large luxurious ensuited master bedroom with private deck
- Cabana - style 2nd and 3rd bedrooms
- Fourth bedroom / office or gymnasium with bathroom, separate to the main home
- Timber flooring in sturdy mountain ash with a white blonde hue
- Solar heated pool
- All windows and bi-fold doors are toughened glass with double glazing
- Remote controlled lighting system throughout
- Materials suitable to beach side position were chosen for longevity
- Multi head air-conditioning system for individual room temperature control
- Irrigation to gardens via linked grey water system
- 22,000 litre underground rainwater tank with feeds to laundry, swimming pool and garden
Open Homes will be conducted in NSW time.