Showcasing beautiful architecture enhanced by SF based Milieu Interior Design, this spectacular new construction home harmoniously blends leading edge design elements with creative and inspiring living spaces. 42 Dorantes exudes contemporary sophistication, enhanced by the bold use of natural light, select materials, and the highest level of craftsmanship. This fully detached home offers an amazing floorplan with 4 bedrooms, 5.5 bathrooms, a separate den/media room, and seamless indoor/outdoor living. Located in one of the most exclusive and classically designed neighborhoods in San Francisco, this new Forest hill home is a unique and extraordinary opportunity rarely seen in this location.
· Amazing architecture and bold design, 4 bedrooms, 5.5 bathrooms, dramatic entertaining spaces, beautiful outdoor areas, and stunning views of the Pacific Ocean.
· Incredible living and dining room with an expansive seating area anchored by a sleek gas fireplace wrapped in Italian Black Nero Marquinia Silk Porcelain, spacious dining area, and floor to ceiling windows offering sweeping scenic vistas.
· Enormous great room with soaring ceilings, magnificent chef's kitchen, family room, and breakfast area with direct access to the backyard via floor to ceiling disappearing glass doors.
· Professional chef's kitchen with banks of smoke-stained Alder wood cabinets, waterfall peninsula and counters draped in Pental Quartz accented by Statuario Maximus marble backsplash, suite of Miele appliances including wine fridge, and gorgeous custom integrated LED lighting.
· Luxurious master suite with gorgeous city and ocean views, spacious walk out terrace, gas fireplace in full wall of Italian Black Nero Marquinia Silk Porcelain, gracious walk-in closet, master bathroom with dual sink vanity set in Icelandic Marble, smoked walnut cabinetry, Graff faucets, and amazing shower room with dual rainfall fixtures, stand-alone soaking tub, and skylight.
· Sophisticated den/media room with sliding barn doors, and en-suite bathroom with exquisite finishes. · Stunning outdoor living area with gas fire pit, separate seating and dining areas, lush full-length living walls and geometric accents, and LED lighting.
· Wide plank oak floors, elevator service to all levels, heat system with Nest climate control, bedroom level air conditioning, in-wall audio/video wiring with IPAD wall interface, Aiphone video intercom system, Honeywell security system, and spacious garage.
42 Dorantes Avenue is located on a prestigious block of the exclusive Forest Hill neighborhood, offering scenic tree lined streets and just a short stroll to popular parks like Hawk Hill, along with many shopping and dining options of West Portal. There are several transportation options such as West Portal Station, convenient access to Silicon Valley and the Peninsula via 19th Ave/ 280 South, and the Golden Gate Bridge and Marin County.