Living in the center of Rotterdam, with extensive views of the city from your own roof terrace? Yes you can! Apartment building located on the most renowned boulevard in Rotterdam. The apartment is situated on the Kruiskade at an altitude of about 22 metres and features a roof terrace of no less than 143 m2. The small-scale building is unique and includes 15 different apartments with a high-quality finish.
The Cool63 apartments are different, playful and inspiring while urban and cool at the same time. This may well be the most beautiful location in Rotterdam, at the heart of the wonderfully bustling part of the city. Despite the hustle and bustle of the city, the altitude ensures that this is a very quiet apartment where you can enjoy absolute privacy and anonymity if that is what you prefer.
The architects of Cool63 were selected after an extensive international competition. The design created by Allies and Morrison, a London architect agency, was inspired by the architecture of the post-war reconstruction of the city, in line with the Hilton, the Beijenkorf and the Lijnbaan, and many other buildings in the area. Cool63 is an icon of the reconstruction of our day and age, designed in conjunction with the existing environment. It demonstrates their interpretation of the post-war style, showing, for example, in the subtle details, the combination of stone and steel, and the exceptional colour of the façade. The light constantly changes the appearance of the building.
Everything within reach! It is safe to say that you find yourself in the beating heart of Rotterdam. The apartment is situated on the corner of the Coolsingel and Kruiskade, opposite the Town Hall and the Hilton and surrounded by high-end shops, restaurants, and nightlife venues. There are several Michelin-star restaurants at walking distance, such as Joelia, of chef Mario de Ridder, and FG Food Labs of chef François Geurds. The apartment is next to the Oude Luxor theatre. Apart from that, the Schouwburgplein, the Lijnbaan, the Doelen, and Rotterdam Central Station are just a 5 minutes’ walk. You will be living in the High End Fashion District with its exclusive boutiques, international fashion brands and luxury labels. The Stadhuisplein is currently under development. Cool63 is also very easily accessible by car and public transport.
Communal closed-off entrance hall with two lifts. This central entrance hall also gives access to the indoor bike storage, spacious storage rooms, and the parking garage. There is a lift going straight from the parking garage to the apartment.
On the 4th floor:
Private entrance to the apartment with a large entrance hall. Hall with video intercom, cloakroom, and separate toilet. The two bedrooms, the very luxurious bathroom with walk-in shower, bath, modern washbasin unit and a second toilet, as well as the additional study/bedroom (without natural light), are all accessed from the hall. The hall also leads on to the light and splendid living room with large windows (sun-reflecting glazing) and sliding doors to the very spacious roof terrace of about 143 m2. Natural light floods in from three sides. Adjacent to the living room, you find the fully finished open-plan kitchen with high-end built-in appliances (Siemens), which include a fridge/freezer, kitchen boiler, induction hob, built-in coffee machine, combi-microwave/oven, and dishwasher. The south-facing roof terrace is stunningly designed and includes beautiful and easy-to-maintain plants. The apartment has underfloor heating, floor cooling, and a ventilation system.
The highly luxurious bathroom lies opposite the 2 bedrooms and includes a walk-in shower, bath, modern washbasin unit and a second toilet. All sanitary units are by Villeroy & Boch.
- Built in 2015;
- Living surface of approx. 134 m2;
- roof terrace of approx. 143 m2;
- Ceiling height of approx. 2.90;
- The apartment is situated on freehold land;
- Windows on the south and west side;
- The apartment can be reached by 2 lifts;
- Indoor communal bike storage on the ground floor;
- Spacious & stylish 2/3-bedroom apartment;
- Private storage (6 m2) on the 1st floor;
- The apartment has poured flooring throughout;
- The Association of Owners contribution is about €310;
- Underground parking garage with direct lift to all floors;
- The living room has sliding doors to the beautifully landscaped roof garden;
- Underfloor heating and cooling;
- Heating and hot water supply via district heating;
- Parking space for rent from the administrator at level -01 for about €207 per month;
- The parking garage has a Parkboard system;
- No rights can be derived from the floor plan. All measurements are indicative;
- Transfer date in consultation; according to the list of movable goods.
Asking price: €995,000 costs to buyer