• For Sale
  • Asking Price 1,500,000 EUR 
  • Build Size: 198 ft2
  • Land Size: 198 ft2
  • Property Type: Loft/Penthouse
  • Bedroom: 2
  • Bathroom: 2
Penthouse in luxury resort
New apartment complex perfectly located within the prestigious and exclusive Finca Cortesin resort considered one of the best in Europe. It includes a five-star hotel, a luxurious spa with a multitude of services, tennis and paddle courts, a golf course designed by Jack Nicklaus, an exclusive boutique area, an exquisite variety of restaurants including a Michelin star and a spectacular beach club minutes from the hotel complex. Privileged location surrounded by nature and close to the places of interest on the Costa del Sol, including the ports of Sotogrande and Puerto Banús. Approximate completion date: first quarter of 2022Located in a small complex of 35 units of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom apartments this beautiful penthouse consists of a spacious living room with integrated kitchen with central island and access to the large terrace of more than 60 m2 where you can make a pool at an additional cost, with stunning views of the Mediterranean coast. It also has a pantry and laundry room. Then two ensuite bedrooms, both with access to the front terrace and panoramic views.The qualities are exceptional as travertine marble, walnut kitchen, Iroko or similar with central island and Neff appliances or similar, 2 parking spaces and storage room, Daikin air conditioning, solar energy in each block, hot water heating in main areas, domotic system, alarm connected to central and 24-hour security.Delivery is estimated approximately for first quarter 2022Payment: € 30,000 as a reservation, upon signing the private contract 30% upon obtaining the Works License, the rest, 70% upon delivery.

Mark Harvey Knight Frank
View more properties from

Penthouse in luxury resort, Casares, Malaga-Andalusia, Spain is a 198ft2 Casares luxury Loft/Penthouse listed for sale Asking Price 1,500,000 EUR. This high end Casares Loft/Penthouse is comprised of 2 bedrooms and 2 baths. Find more luxury properties in Casares or search for luxury properties for sale in Casares.