• For Sale
  • Asking Price 362,000 EUR 
  • Build Size: 133 ft2
  • Land Size: 133 ft2
  • Property Type: Apartment
  • Bedroom: 3
  • Bathroom: 2
Spacious apartment with sea views
Property in the east of Marbella. Because of its high position, it enjoys unparalleled views of the sea and the African coast, an environment of nature and pure air where you can enjoy the Mediterranean lifestyle.This bright south-facing apartment has an entrance hall with wardrobe and courtesy toilet, modern kitchen open to the bar with breakfast bar and dining room with access to the covered terrace of 38 m2. On the right there is a distributor with three bedrooms, one en suite also with access to the terrace,Some additional features are: Keraben or similar type premium ceramic flooring, Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware, armored entrance door, Technal or similar interior carpentry with thermal break and double glazing, mechanized blinds in bedrooms, video intercom, surface parking and covered, heat pump aerothermal system for hot water and cold / heat air conditioning system. Underfloor heating in master bedroom and ensuite bathroom, fully equipped kitchen, shower screen and mirrors in bathrooms, gardens and community pool.The approximate date for completion is the third quarter of 2022, the payment schedule is as follows: € 6,000 as a reservation, within 60 days 30% at the signing of the private contract, and the rest 70% at the signing of the deed .

Mark Harvey Knight Frank
View more properties from

Spacious apartment with sea views, Marbella, Malaga-Andalusia, Spain is a 133ft2 Marbella luxury Apartment listed for sale Asking Price 362,000 EUR. This high end Marbella Apartment is comprised of 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. Find more luxury properties in Marbella or search for luxury properties for sale in Marbella.