• For Sale
  • Asking Price 395,000 EUR 
  • Build Size: 157 ft2
  • Land Size: 157 ft2
  • Property Type: House
  • Bedroom: 3
  • Bathroom: 3
Bright duplex with panoramic views
Property in the East area of Marbella. Due to its elevated position it enjoys unequalled views to the sea and the African coast, surrounded by nature and fresh air where you can enjoy the Mediterranean lifestyle.This bright southwest facing corner duplex flat has an entrance hall with guest cloakroom, kitchen with practical utility room, one bedroom, one bathroom and a spacious living room with access to the terrace of more than 50 m2, the bedroom on this floor also has access to the terrace.On the upper floor there are two ensuite bedrooms sharing a terrace with wonderful views of approximately 46 m2.Some additional features are: top quality ceramic flooring type Keraben or similar, Villeroy & Boch bathroom fittings, armoured front door, Technal or similar interior carpentry with thermal break and double glazing, mechanised blinds in bedrooms, video entry phone, covered and surface parking spaces, aerothermal heat pump system for hot water and hot/cold air conditioning system. Underfloor heating in master bedroom and ensuite bathroom, fully fitted kitchen, shower screen and mirrors in bathrooms, gardens and communal swimming pool.Payment as follows: 6.000 € as reservation, after 60 days 30% on signing the private contract, and the rest 70% on signing the title deed.The photos correspond to the show flat.

Mark Harvey
View more properties from

Bright duplex with panoramic views, Marbella, Malaga-Andalusia, Spain is a 157ft2 Marbella luxury House listed for sale Asking Price 395,000 EUR. This high end Marbella House is comprised of 3 bedrooms and 3 baths. Find more luxury properties in Marbella or search for luxury properties for sale in Marbella.