Designed by award-winning architect, Ian Webb, 70 Rickman Parade consists of two oceanfront beach homes each built over four levels to maximise the panoramic views and prevailing sea breezes. One beach home remains for sale with completion late 2021.
Known as Millionaires Row, the 70 Rickman Parade beach homes are dress circle and situated on an off-the-beaten-path oceanfront stretch of beach with its powder sugar sand colour reminiscent of vanilla ice cream. There are no skyscrapers with multiple residences - only two beach homes with a lifetime of listening to the mesmerizing seashore melodies.
Unobstructed 180-degree vistas over the turquoise seas to Moreton Island and beyond set the scene for priceless privacy and tranquil living. From the full-floor master retreat, the sunrise and ocean-fresh air make every day seem like a luxury travel holiday for two. There are three additional bedrooms located on a separate level, and a fifth bedroom suite located on the ground level, so there's plenty of room to live and work harmoniously with each level accessible by a private internal lift.
At the heart of the home is a dream kitchen complemented by expansive indoor and outdoor living spaces created to enhance comfort, well-being and relaxation. Take your choice of one of three oceanfront covered balconies - primetime spots to kick off your shoes and chill by day or night.
The meticulously considered finishes and fittings are hand-selected by leading coastal interior designer, Paul Popham, chosen for their easy maintenance and timeless aesthetics.
Enjoy warm summer days poolside only moments from one of Australia's most photographable and walkable beaches, with its rolling surf that invites frolic and fun. There is one beach home to make yours for the good times ahead.
- Oceanfront with unobstructed views and beach access
- 5 bedrooms, including 3 bedrooms with ensuite
- Master Retreat with free-standing bath with ocean vistas, double vanities, dual shower & large private balcony
- 4.5 bathrooms
- Approximately 400 sqm undercover indoor & outdoor living across four levels
- Hardwood timber floors on levels 2, 3 and 4; tile floors on level 1
- Internal lift to access all levels
- Gourmet kitchen with Miele appliances, butler's pantry & generous dining island
- 3-metre ceilings
- Fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning & ceiling fans
- Back-to-base security system & NBN access
- Swimming pool
- Gatehouse entry with video intercom
- 2-car garage & storage with off-street parking for additional vehicles or boats
- Fully fenced & landscaped grounds
- An option for an early-bird buyer to customise the interior finishes
- FIRB approval for non-Australian residents, upon application
Location & community:
- 1 hour from Brisbane CBD & Brisbane International Airport
- Easy walk to Woorim lifeguard patrolled beach & Surf Club
- 5 minutes to the Woorim Medical Centre & 25 minutes to the Caboolture Hospital
- 5 minutes to Bribie Island Golf Club
- Close proximity to public & private schools
- Woorim Village with shops & cafes nearby
Michael Vettoretto, +61 438 705 745
Lynn Malone, + 61 408 772 880