This beautiful villa is located in the middle of a delightful village between Lucca and Pisa. The property is completely fenced and has a park of about 2 hectares. The original plan of the garden, designed by Cesari Studiati in the mid-19th Century, consists of secular trees and various plants. The large rooms, with high frescoed ceilings, are furnished with a delicious mix of styles due to the owners' passion for art objects from all over the world. The three-storey Villa has an area of about 1000 sq. m. and a cute dependance. The ground floor and the first floor are private environment to relax, with large lounges, a large kitchen with all the amenities, air-conditioned rooms, a billiard room, fireplaces, Carrara marble bathrooms and a tropical greenhouse that houses parrots and rare plants. The Top Floor consists of a self-contained apartment with a further kitchen. The garden, the swimming pool and the fully fenced park are the perfect setting for this wonderful Tuscan villa.